Quick step-by-step instructions on how to set up a bunny.net CDN that will work with OTTfeed platform.
1. Sign up for a bunny.net account by clicking on the link below:
2. Once you have an account with bunny.net, go to “Stream” and “Add Video Library”.
3. Enter a name (e.g., OTTfeed), select at least one Region in US (e.g., US Easy (New York)), and click “Add Video Library”.
4. Click on your video library (e.g., OTTfeed) and then on “Security”.
5. On the Security page make sure you disable “Block Direct URL File Access” it has to be grayed out not green.
6. Go to “Manage Videos” and start uploading videos by clicking “Uploading videos” button.
7. Once your videos are processed and ready, you can start adding video and thumbnail URLs to the OTTfeed platform. Here is a post on How to add videos from Bunny.net stream to OTTfeed platform.