- Where is my login page?
- How can I find my thumbnail URL for my video on Vimeo?
- How do I connect OTTfeed to my Roku channel?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- Will I be billed during the trial?
- How can I import my videos from my Vimeo account?
- How can I find my video URL from Vimeo?
- Can I import unlisted or private videos from Vimeo?
- Do I have the correct Vimeo video url
- Episodes are showing on my Roku channel
To get the thumbnail URL for you video on Vimeo, you will need to do the following:
- Get your video ID.
- Paste it to the following URL: "https://vimeo.com/api/oembed.json?url=https://vimeo.com/YOUR-VIDEO-ID"
- Find and copy the "thumbnail_url" in the JSON file.
First, you need to publish your feed, here is a quick step-by-step on how to publish your feed. Next, you will need to copy your "Feed URL" and paste it to the Roku developer account, here is a step-by-step on how to connect your content feed to your Roku Direct Publisher Channel.
- Log in to your OTTfeed account at https://my.ottfeed.com.
- Click on the "Billing" link in the top navigation.
- Click the "Cancel plan" button and follow the steps.
No. You will only be billed after your 7-day trial.
You need to have a Vimeo Pro account or higher, and you will need to create a Vimeo access token. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to Connect Vimeo Pro account to OTTfeed.
To get your "Video URL" from Vimeo, you need to find your Vimeo video distribution link, not the link to the video page, the video distribution link starts with "player.vimeo.com" and it's a long link (see example link below). https://player.vimeo.com/external/651939148.m3u8?s=cd22fd5f719e58fea891ad6ac90774dd34141e20 Here is a step-by-step on how to get it. Note: you need to have a Vimeo Pro/Standard or higher account in order to have direct access to the video file URL.
Yes, you can import unlisted or private videos from Vimeo in order to create a Roku Direct Publisher channel. Go to https://my.ottfeed.com and log in or create an account then click on the Vimeo link in the top menu. Note: you need to have a Vimeo Pro/Standard or higher account in order to have direct access to the video file URL.
If your Video is not showing on your Roku channel or giving you and error message on the Fire TV channel, then your Video url might be incorrect. To make sure that the video url is correct, it has to play in the player on the OTTfeed video detail page. Incorrect Vimeo video url starts with https://vimeo.com/... and correct Vimeo video url starts with https://player.vimeo.com/external/... Note: you need to have a Vimeo Pro/Standard or higher account in order to have direct access to the video file URL.
You cannot publish episodes without series, episodes will not show under a category by itself. Add the episodes to a series and then add the series to a category. Alternatively, import your episodes as a short-form video and add them to a category. Note: Always preview your categories by clicking the "Preview" button in each category, to make sure you see all the videos in that category.